- THE MAGAZINE
Spring is right around the corner, so let’s start the season with new education and more opportunities for advancement. We have selected several willing volunteers to organize and assist in promoting regional quarterly workshops. The new programs along with a description of the subject matter to be presented in each workshop will be announced in the near future.
The Cleaning and Restoration Association would like to welcome four new Board Members:
- Lynsey Camara from PuroClean Home Rescue.
- O.P. Almaraz from Allied Restoration Services, Inc.
- Gabe Matthews from Christian Brothers Cleaning and Restoration, Inc.
- Don Banister from The Garment Restoration Company.
CRA is looking to have active participants added to the following committees:
- Media – Responsible for preparing media announcements and monthly updates
- Communications & Activities – Plan, coordinate, and implement Newsletter, Info Pack and social activities for the membership throughout the year.
- Education – Responsible for identifying educational programs of interest to the membership and prospective members.
- Workshop – Responsible for arranging for or developing the workshop agendas, speakers and facilities.
- Membership – Responsible for gaining new member’s interest, member retention, coordinating & implementing new membership benefits and more.
- Outreach Program – Plan, coordinate, and implement the Outreach programs. Responsible for proposing and planning programs and strategies to make the CRA more visible to industry partners.
- Mentoring – CRA is putting together a Mentoring program; this program builds a foundation for the future in the field of cleaning and restoration by connection new members with seasoned industry professionals.