- THE MAGAZINE
The new ZipDoor™ kit is a great way to create a dust barrier when all you need to seal is the doorway. You’ll save hours on jobs with lots of doors like
commercialoffice space, hotels, hospitals, and more.
It’s also great for residential jobs like kitchen and bath remodeling, or where renovation will disturb lead paint. The ZipDoor makes it easy to meet the EPA’s RRP requirement for a covered doorway.
- Pays for itself in time savings
- For standard doors up to 3’ x 7’ or
- For commercial doors up to 4’ x 8’, flame retardant
- Made from 4 mil plastic sheeting
- Two heavy duty zippers pre-installed
- Includes new ZipWall double-sided tape
- Can be repositioned easily for up to 1 hour
- Ideal for RRP requirements
To attach the ZipDoor we invented a unique double-sided tape. It’s like painter’s tape on one side and really aggressive on the other to hold the plastic. Importantly, it lets you reposition the ZipDoor for up to an hour before fully bonding.
For more information, click here.