- THE MAGAZINE
The Society of Cleaning & Restoration Association (SCRT) has continued to make strides in assisting cleaning and restoration businesses with information that is beneficial to the industry. As a member there are several benefits which include:
- Technical Bulletins – written by various authors, each expert in their areas, are available online in the members section.
- Advisor Services – we have a SCRT Technical Advisor on staff along with fellow members who have expertise in over 40 areas of problem solving.
- SCRT Monitor Newsletter – features the best of the industry information, news, day-to-day subjects and member updates.
- Convention and Tradeshows – we are proud to a part of the Connections Convention and as a member you can get a discounted rate to attend.
- Laboratory Facilities – we are affiliated with the Drycleaning & Laundry Institute International which performs carpet and fabric testing for SCRT members.
- SCRT Scholarship Program – regular members in “good standing” can apply for up to a $300 scholarship towards IICRC course tuition or Connections Convention registration.
- Affiliation with ICRA – a non-profit organization of inspection, cleaning and restoration firms from North America. Made up of six regional trade associations to promote educational programs and assist members build a profitable business.
We also have associate memberships available. For more information, call 800-949-4728 or visit our website at www.scrt.org.
The next Ohio SCRT Chapter Meeting will be held September 17 at Paul Davis Restoration in Barberton, Ohio. The training will include a 0.5 IICRC CEC credit. For more details or to RSVP, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.