- THE MAGAZINE
U.S. Products has announced the launch of USProductsTV, a YouTube site dedicated to product and tutorial videos.
“We did not want this to be just another manufacturer’s YouTube site that simply promotes their products,” says Doyle Bloss, Marking Manager for U.S. Products. “[Instead], when visitors come to USProductsTV, they will see a number of how-to and educational videos posted.”
According to Bloss, some of the topics covered by these educational videos include:
· Taking the mystery out of drapery and upholstery cleaning
· Equipment set-up tips
· Videos showing how to prime equipment pumps effectively
· Suggestions for safely and expeditiously loading and unloading equipment
· Hard-surface cleaning system tips
· Operational videos covering various machines
For more information, visit www.usproducts.com.