- THE MAGAZINE
So long Clearwater Beach, hello Texas.
The Experience Conference and Exhibition is leaving its former location in Florida for the Lone Star State, as the 2014 event will be held from April 24-26 at the Embassy Suites Convention Center and Spa in the Dallas/Frisco area.
“The Experience changed venues and cities to expand our reach and programming,” says Larry Cooper, Executive Manager, The Experience Events. “Moving to Texas was very strategic as there (is a) great audience in the area, a brand new hotel with a convention center and it is very easy to get to Dallas, Texas.”
New Venue, Same Value
“Our shows are designed to give our attendees outstanding hands on experience,” says Cooper. “We feature classroom training, workshops, hands-on training and, in the expo hall, additional hands-on training. The Experience is also an excellent place to network, meet other company owners and techs and get some serious company planning in for the year.”
The hands-on demonstrations slated for the spring show include water damage restoration, area rug cleaning, carpet and upholstery cleaning and hard surface floor maintenance.
The four keynote speakers for The Experience’s spring show have been announced. They are:
• J.B. Hill (“Think and Grow Rich”): J.B. Bill is the grandson of Napoleon Hill, who wrote the book Think and Grow Rich. J.B. will bring the principles of the book to The Experience to inform attendees on how to gain personal achievement, financial independence and riches of the spirit.
• Robert Tunmire (“The 7 Keys to Recruiting People”): Robert Tunmire of Rainbow International will cover keys to recruiting the best people, where to find people and how to recruit someone after you’ve found them.
• Mark Ehrlich: Information on growing a business for real success.
• Howard Partridge (“See You at the Top”): Howard Partridge is a Zig Ziglar Master Trainer and will inform attendees on how to have a definite, precise, clear set of goals to reach their maximum potential.
The Experience will feature a special tour of the Oriental Rug Cleaning Company, one of the nation’s oldest and most prestigious rug cleaning plants, on April 23 – a day before the show begins. Live demonstrations and training will be included in the tour with Ellen Amirkhan. Following the stop at the Oriental Rug Cleaning Company, the tour will head to Jon-Don’s Dallas location for lunch and demonstrations on concrete polishing and processing.
The Experience Conference & Exhibition
When: April 24-26
Where: The Embassy Suites Convention Center and Spa, Dallas/Frisco, TX
The Experience, Inc.
P.O. Box 21097, Denver, CO 80221
How to Register:
1. Online at www.experiencetheevents.com
2. By phone at 888-881-1001
3. Turn to Pg. 3 of this magazine and fax or mail in the registration form