- THE MAGAZINE
The Carpet and Rug Institute (CRI), the non-profit trade association for the U.S. carpet industry, has a newly redesigned website, according to a press release.
CRI's new site features updated technology, including a responsive design for better access on mobile devices. It integrates CRI's social media platforms and offers clearer menu items for easier browsing and access. It is home to the CRI Blog, which is updated weekly with news and informative articles on carpet.
The site is divided into five sections:
- Carpet for the Home: For consumer and retail audiences
- Carpet for Business: For commercial dealers, facility managers and other building professionals
- Industry Resources: For carpet industry users
- CRI Testing Programs: With specific information about CRI's Green Label Plus indoor air quality and Seal of Approval carpet cleaning, testing and certification program
- About CRI: With information about CRI members, the history of the carpet industry and the latest news and information from CRI.
"CRI undertook a new website design to improve how we communicate and to provide quick and easy access to the information CRI audiences, including facility managers, carpet cleaning professionals, consumers, our members and others, need from us," said CRI President Joe Yarbrough. "We think the new site accomplishes these objectives."
For more information and to see the new site, visit www.carpet-rug.org.