- THE MAGAZINE
The Sapphire Scientific 370SS Truckmount
All the Power, Half the Space
Tapping into the 30-plus years of experience of well-known industry truckmount experts, the patent-pending 370SS design from Sapphire Scientific employs trusted components combined with ingenious use of space and high-efficiency heat exchange to simplify operation and maintenance and ensure the longest service life at lower cost.
- 75 ft. ¼" I.D. pressure hose
- 75 ft. 2½" vacuum hose
- Installation Kit
- Operation and Service Manuals
- Smallest cubic size in the industry: Requires 50% less cubic inches than other competitive models freeing up precious van space
- Thermostatic control: Allows complete temperature control up to 250 degrees
- Longer belt life: Unique through-frame cooling system directs air over drive belts, extending belt lifespan.
- Intuitive control panel simplifies operation
- Last step chemical injection ensures peak performance from water pump system
- Gardner Denver 406 with tri-lobe blower design producing 16" Hg
- One of the most rigid frames ever built – reduces vibration and increases reliability
- Optional pre-filter box: Easily clean filter from the van door