- THE MAGAZINE
"The program will focus on cleaning efficacy, health and hygiene implications accruing to or absent from green cleaning and the green movement. Its interactive format will allow attendees to get involved through panel discussions and breakout sessions,” explains Jim Harris, Sr., CIRI Chairman. "In an effort to present the best possible symposium we decided to broaden the scope of the program, implement a new format and move to a larger facility that will better accommodate the participants."
The symposium agenda will include panel discussions that address the following topics:
- How will the success of the “green cleaning” movement be measured?
- How does green cleaning relate to larger issues, such as sustainability, social justice & science based decision making?
- Where is the balance between “green cleaning” and “cleaning for health?
- What are the environmental, economic and health benefits and tradeoffs associated with cleaning programs “going green?”
- What research is needed as the basis for green labeling and certification?
- What will “green cleaning” look like in 10 years?
For more information on the symposium or to register contact CIRI at (888) 285-2474, (518) 690-0479 or visit www.ciriscience.org.