- THE MAGAZINE
As the 2011 year comes to a close, we look back at our accomplishments thus far as a trade association.
CRA began in 2009 and since then has been pleased to have over 200 companies join as members. CRA has been working not only to provide quality training programs and workshops, but to develop our outreach program; putting the buyers of services in touch with our members.
CRA and its members have been promoted at the Combined Claims Conference (CCC), Claims Conference of Northern California (CCNC) and the Property Loss Research Bureau (PLRB) Western Regional conference. CRA is also now a partner in Connections Events.
To assist our members in saving money, CRA has provided:
- A scholarship program through WFCA
- Discounts on training programs ($30 to $300 off per attendee)
- Discounts on regional workshops
- Discounts on IICRC Standards
- Discounts on insurance liability coverage
- Online training programs and more
- Trauma Scene Cleanup
- Clandestine Drug Lab Cleanup
- A host of short online OSHA training programs at a very affordable price and more
CRA Training Courses & Events,/strong>
Dec. 6 -- OCT in Sacramento, CA– Restoration Consultants (Jessika James)
Dec. 7 -- Stain Removal Workshop in Sacramento, CA– Restoration Consultants (Jessika James)
For information about CRA, call 916-736-1100, x302, email email@example.com or visit www.crassociation.org.