- THE MAGAZINE
The IICRC set nine objectives that will help the organization maintain its position as the leader in the inspection, cleaning and restoration certification industry:
- Be the unifying voice for the cleaning, restoration and inspection industry
- Be recognized as the certification body for the cleaning, restoration and inspection industry
- Develop and maintain a strong and effective organizational structure
- Strengthen IICRC technical proficiency
- Hire or contract professional management, marketing and/or technical directors
- Increase consumer, industry and registrant awareness of IICRC
- Develop new certification categories in response to industry needs and trends
- Develop an international strategy
- Create an inclusionary program for the building service/commercial cleaning industry.
“We drafted the plan to support the IICRC mission. It will give us guidance as we provide the industry and consumers with the most up-to-date information and methods. The long-range objectives will benefit all parties involved—the members, the organization and the consumers,” explained Lee Zimmerman, IICRC President.