- THE MAGAZINE
However, the company is excited to announce that the new Web site will be previewed at the upcoming ISSA/INTERCLEAN® show, to be held in Chicago on October 6-9.
The company plans to use this opportunity to discuss the site’s attributes with booth visitors.
The new Powr-Flite site will replace the company’s existing Web site.
One of the goals of the new site is to allow the company to streamline updates and help keep customers and visitors abreast of company and product news.
In addition, the new site will have an extensive e-commerce section, allowing visitors to better understand the features and benefits of Powr-Flite products as well as simplify purchasing procedures.
“In anticipation of launching the [new] site, we have also started adding many more product offerings to our current site, which will be added to the new site as well,” says Rob Godlewski, vice president of marketing for Powr-Flite.
According to Godlewski, among the new product offerings include:
- A variety of new mopping systems, including multi-colored cut-end mops and looped-end mops
- An entire line of microfiber towels and a specially designed microfiber mop bucket
- Serving carts designed for the hospitality, food service, and education markets
- A manual carpet sweeper
- Nitrile and latex safety gloves
- High-density, coreless can liners.