- THE MAGAZINE
The site offers more information and has a sleeker look, according to Mike Nelson, Pro-Link’s Vice President of Marketing. “We also added more extensive product and distributor search functions as well as information regarding professional cleaning, our company, and our products,” he says.
The site’s new navigation bar includes quick links to:
- Products, by keyword and category search
- A “Find a Distributor” search function for locating any of Pro-Link’s member-distributors throughout the country by zip code
- A new educational section called “Advanced Solutions”
The new Advanced Solutions section is one of the most important additions to the site, providing information on three key industry areas:
- In Green cleaning, end users learn the benefits of implementing a Green cleaning program, and that it involves more than just products. “It is policies, processes, and training as well,” says Nelson. “We’ve made a commitment to Green cleaning, and we wanted that reflected on the new site.”
- The BSC (building services contractor) section includes useful operational items such as a Budget Tracking Worksheet. The tools and forms provided help BSCs track actual vs. budgeted expenses, provide scheduling, task and order forms, performance audits/surveys, and other tools to help the BSC manage their business profitably.
- Pro-Link’s National/Multi-Accounts Program is designed specifically for end users with multiple locations throughout the country. “Many [of our] large end users now have several facilities within the same area of the country or are even nationwide,” says Nelson. “With the National Accounts Program, we can ensure rapid and reliable ordering, product delivery, and field support where and when needed for each location. This is made possible because we have over 100 distribution points throughout the country.”
Pro-Link’s motto, The Professional Link to a Cleaner Environment, is also found on each page of the new site. “This is really what we are all about,” explains Nelson. “We are an association of member-distributors all working to provide a healthier, cleaner environment for our end customers.”