- THE MAGAZINE
“Nilfisk University is a direct investment in our dealers and the value they deliver to their customers,” said Steve Baker, vice president of sales and marketing at Nilfisk-Advance, Inc. “We are committed to providing local dealers with the knowledge and training they need in today’s challenging cleaning industry.”
Nilfisk University brings together the various disciplines and expertise of Nilfisk-Advance professionals and dealers to provide sophisticated and timely access to:
- In-depth product training
- Technical service courses
- Sales and business development classes
- Interactive discussion forums to exchange best practices
- Green cleaning and sustainability resources
- Informational sales support resources, such as product specifications and literature, white papers, case studies and product photographs
Nilfisk University allows users to effectively manage their own learning process by providing training in concise, modular sessions that can be accessed online 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. This learning environment provides users with the opportunity to participate in important training and continued education at any time and eliminates the cost for educational logistics and travel. It also ensures that Nilfisk-Advance dealers have access to the most up-to-date information in the rapidly changing cleaning industry.
For more information on Nilfisk University, visit www.NilfiskU.com.