An Update from CRCII
On May 22, we held a board meeting to update and revise the CRCII committees. Those that were discussed were the nomination, marketing, by-laws and meeting committees. At the meeting, board members were assigned to and volunteered to work on these committees. In regards to the nominating committee, the slate of officers and board members will be presented in July, and the election will be held at the October general membership meeting. If you would like to join the board of directors or nominate someone, contact our office.
CRCII is now presenting webinars available to all carpet cleaning companies throughout Illinois so that we are a “true” Illinois association. We are also planning on having meetings in other parts of Illinois. Please contact our office if anyone is interested in hosting a meeting in their area.
The CRCII meeting schedule for 2012:
- July 25: Webinar, Estate Planning
- August 22: Water Damage Restoration
- September 26: Webinar, Carpet Protectors by Chemspec
- October 24: Carpet Repair Demonstration
- November: Webinar, New Carpet Fibers and How to Clean Them/Can They Be Treated With Protectors: Speaker, Jim Smith
- December 19: Holiday Party
For more information, or to register for any of these meetings or membership, please contact Tammy at the CRCII office at 847-579-1884 or visit our website at www.crcii.org.
Whether you have been a member of CRCII for years or are considering membership for the first time, we urge you to participate this year.