An Update with CRCII - August 2012
We would like to announce the addition of new board members for the Carpet and Rug Cleaners of Illinois. Due to the restructuring of the organization, we requested members to step forward to help us with our plans to serve the cleaners of Illinois. The new board members are Mike Vincent, Wilbur Gage, Wayne Binder, Mike McNett, Tony Chakeen and TJ Farrell.
At our May 22 board meeting, the nominating, marketing, by-laws and meeting committees were discussed and members were assigned to these committees. In regards to the nominating committee, the slate of officers and board will be presented at the August meeting and the election will be held in October.
The CRCII meeting schedule for remainder of 2012:
- August 22: Water Damage Restoration – What’s New?
- September 26: Webinar – Estate Planning
- October 24: Carpet Repair Demo by George Binder and Mike McNett
- November 28: Webinar – The New Carpet Fibers and How To Clean Them/Can They Be Treated with Protectors by Jim Smith
- December 19: Holiday Party
Benefits of being a member of CRCII include:
- Networking opportunities
- Connections Conference discounts - $100 off fees to attend
- Membership directory with list of services you provide
- Education opportunities – meetings and webinars
- Preferred Insurance Program – For carpet, janitorial and restoration companies
For more information, or to register for any of these meetings or membership, please contact Tammy at the CRCII office at 847-579-1884 or visit our website at www.crcii.org.