CRCII News - October 2012
October 1, 2012
The CRCII August 22 general meeting was held at Jon-Don, Inc. in Roselle, IL, and the nominating committee presented the slate of officers and board members that were nominated for the upcoming October 24 election. The slate presented consisted of:
• President: Craig Jasper
• Vice-President: Don Quick
• Secretary: Mike McNett
• Treasurer: Wayne Hildner
• Board Members: George Binder, Mike Vincent Wil Gage, Tony Chakeen, Wayne Binder and T.J. Farrell
If you would like to make a nomination, contact Tammy at the CRCII office at 847-579-1884. Only paid members are eligible to nominate and vote.
The CRCII board will be looking into setting up chapters throughout the state of Illinois as we have many cleaners outside of Chicago that have contributed to CRCII.
• October 24: Carpet Repair Demonstration by George Binder/Mike McNett
• November 28: Webinar - The New Carpet Fibers and How To Clean Them/Can They Be Treated With Fabric Protectors, presented by Jim Smith
• December 19: Holiday Party
For more information about CRCII, or to register for any of these meetings or membership, contact Tammy at the CRCII office at 847-579-1884 or visit our website at www.crcii.org.