CRA: 2 Years Down and Going Strong
April 6, 2011
Two years ago, we created the Cleaning and Restoration Association. In those two years we have had over 150 members join the association. CRA has grown because we are listening to what our members have told us about what is most important to them and what training programs they find most beneficial.
We are very thankful to have dedicated volunteers on our Board of Directors who have worked very hard to ensure CRA’s success, and we are equally thankful for the members of CRA who have enabled us to grow and improve our member benefit programs.
We couldn’t be happier with the growth we’ve experienced over the last two years. We are continuously working to add more value to the association. Our goal is to provide the best support services for cleaning and restoration firms in California, Nevada and Arizona.
Upcoming Events and Courses
- April 6 – Sales Webinar presented FREE online by Karen Wells
- April 12-15 – AMRT (Applied Microbial Remediation Technician) at Abatix Corp. in Los Angeles.
- April 27 – Workshop on Strategic Planning in Sacramento, presented by Karen Wells
- April 28 – Workshop on Marketing in Sacramento, presented by Karen Wells
- April 29 – Workshop on Sales in Sacramento, presented by Karen Wells
If you have any questions please contact CRA’s Member Services Coordinator Brandi Richardson at (916) 736-1100, ext. 302 or firstname.lastname@example.org. You can visit the CRA website at www.crassociation.org.