CRA is Continuing to Grow in 2011
March 1, 2011
CRA is growing, not only in number of members, but we are also growing as a family. We have been listening and responding to our membership about benefits that our members would like to see from the association as well as including more networking opportunities for all CRA members.
CRA offers new webinars on business development, restoration and carpet cleaning. There will be a Marketing and Business Development webinar on April 6 at 4pm PST. For the Carpet Cleaning webinars, the upcoming dates are March 14 at 7pm PST and May 9 at 7pm PST. For more information please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Our next regional meeting is planned for the end of March, and will be in the Sacramento area. The topic of this meeting will be Successful Marketing Tips. We look forward to providing a great networking environment and helpful tips for those in the cleaning and restoration industry. Please stay tuned for additional information and event registration.
We offer discounts for CRA members on training courses such as TSC-Trauma Scene Clean up; WRT – Water Damage Restoration Technician; AMRT – Applied Microbial Remediation Technician; UFT – Upholstery & Fabric Cleaning Technician; Class 3 Asbestos Worker Training; IPD – Inspection & Preliminary Determination; CCT – Carpet Cleaning Technician; CDS – Commercial Drying Specialist and more. Please remember, CRA is here to help you! We are open to suggestions about the types of training courses you would be interested in attending.
Upcoming Training Courses
- March 14-15: Asbestos Worker Training – Class 3 in Los Angeles at Abatix Corp.
- April 4-6: Water Restoration Technician (WRT) in Los Angeles at Abatix Corp.
- April 7-8: Inspection and Preliminary Determination (IPD) in Los Angeles at Abatix Corp.
- April 12-15: Applied Microbial Remediation Technician (AMRT) in Los Angeles at Abatix Corp.
- Strategic Planning Workshop – April 27 in Sacramento (8am-5pm)
- Marketing Workshop – April 28 in Sacramento (8am-5pm)
- Sales Workshop – April 29 in Sacramento (8am-5pm)
If you have any questions or would like additional information please contact Brandi Richardson at (916)736-1100 ext302 or email@example.com.