ICS Magazine

East Alabama cleaners found dead inside business

June 15, 2010

VALLEY, AL (WTVM) - When the Alsobrook Counseling Center's office manager came to work Saturday morning she noticed the building's cleaning company's van was still in the parking lot.

As she opened the doors, she saw the two cleaning men still inside.

When Police arrived on the scene, we are told that they noticed a strong propane smell in the air. "We are looking at this as a possible carbon monoxide poisoning. We have been in contact with OSHA and they have an investigator here," said Valley Police Major Mike Reynolds. From WTVM.com.