RACINE, Wis. (June 19, 2008) - Racine Industries, the developers of the HOST Dry Extraction Carpet Cleaning System, is recognizing its HOST dealers of more than 45 years for their loyalty and support. With this recognition, Racine Industries will be sending plaques to each of the dealers who have been a part of the HOST product growth over this time span.
On Monday, June 16,, Sutton Carpet Company of Peoria, Ill., was recognized in person with a plaque by Racine Industries. Sutton Carpet Company was established in Peoria and is currently managed by the fourth generation of the Sutton family.
"The success of the HOST brand lies in the strength of our retail dealers," said Quentin Rench, chairman for Racine Industries, Inc. "We appreciate and express our deepest gratitude to those individuals and businesses that have supported our product for more than 45 years."
"For 46 years, Sutton Carpet Company has preferred to use HOST Dry Carpet Cleaner because it continually provides the highest quality in performance in addition to Racine Industries' dedication to excellent customer service," said Dan Sutton, grandson of Sutton Carpet Company's founder.
Awarded dealers are as follows:
- Ball & Christy Furniture, Iron Mountain, Mich.
- Bridgman's Furniture, Lebanon, N.H.
- Gross Furniture & Floor Covering, Coldwater, Ohio
- McCook Floor Covering & Furniture, McCook, Neb.
- Mitchell Floor Covering, Inc, Centerville, Iowa
- Porter's Laundry & Dry Cleaning, Circleville, Ohio
- Pratt's Decorating Showcase, Honesdale, Pa.
- Southeastern Galleries, Charleston, S.C.
- Steffen Furniture, Spencer, Iowa
- Sutton Carpet Company, Inc., Peoria, Ill.
- The Carpet Fair, Danbury, Conn.
- The Gustav Heinz Company, Carlinville, Ill.
- Tibbs & Son Furniture & Carpet, Wellington, Kan.
- Vogal Floor Covering, Dodge City, Kan.