The elections for open positions on the 2012 ISSA Board of Directors closed
July 28, 2011. The following individuals were elected to the new board, which
will be led by incoming ISSA President Jon Scoles of Scoles Floorshine Industries.
President/President Elect: Lydia M. Work,
American Paper Converting
- Secretary: Ted Stark III, Dalco Enterprises, Inc.
- Manufacturer Director: Brendan
A. Cherry, Bobrick Washroom Equipment, Inc.
- Distributor Director-West: Chris
Martini, Central Sanitary Supply Co.
addition to Scoles, also returning to serve on the 2012 board are:
President/International Director: Scott Jarden, The Bullen Companies,
- Treasurer: Ken Vuylsteke, Hospeco
Canada, Manon Larose, Larose &
- Building Service Contractor Director: John Barrett, Eurest Services
- Distributor Director-North: Michael J. Tighe, Industrial Cleaning Products, Inc.
Chittom Jr., Roman Chemical Corp.
Directors:Mark Bevington, NSS Enterprises, Inc., and Matthew J. Schenk,
Representatives’ Director: Christopher
J. DeBolt, The DeBolt Co., Inc.
- European Board of Representatives Chair: Niels Ysbrandy, Ettore Products Co.
- Mexico Board of Representatives Chair: Mauricio Chico Cañedo, Distribuidora Lava Tap, S.A. de C.V.
the European Nominating Committee nominated and elected Michel de Bruin, MGS International B.V. to serve on the European
Board of Representatives representing the BeNeLux region.
The following individuals
complete their service on the board in 2011:
- Richard Rones, Americo Manufacturing Co., Inc.
- Leland Fishman, Fishman Supply Co.
D. Sleeper, Georgia-Pacific
members are invited to personally greet the new board members when they
officially take office at the ISSA General Meeting on Friday, October 21, 8:00
a.m., during ISSA/INTERCLEAN® North America 2011, which takes place October
18-21 at the Las Vegas Convention Center, Las Vegas, NV.