Canton, MA -April 17, 2008-Pro-Link, a jansan-focused marketing and buying group based in Canton, MA, announces the recipients of their annual awards at a recent convention held in Point Clear, Ala.
According to Paul Lemieux, president of Pro-Link, the firm had several contenders this year and selecting the most deserving proved more difficult than ever before.
Those honored this year include:
- For Pro-Link Distributor of the Year: Fitch Co. Baltimore, MD. This award is selected by Pro-Link suppliers based on the distributor’s support of the company’s products, programs, and how well they work with sales representatives.
- The Distributor Link Award was given to Casey Engineered Maintenance, Foxboro, MA. The Pro-Link staff selects this honoree because they gave the most help and support to Pro-Link staff during the course of the year. The award is also in recognition of the company’s willingness to help other Pro-Link members.
- Bob Scheuermann was honored as the Regional Manager of the Year. He was selected because of his outstanding sales growth and new member development.
- The winner of the Supplier of the Year Award was Wausau/Bay West Paper. This winner is selected by Pro-Link distributor members based on how well a company has helped them increase sales, provided sales support, customer service, and the innovation of their products and programs.
- Finally, the winner of the Supplier Link Award was Claire Manufacturing. Based on input from the Pro-Link staff, Claire received the award because of their outstanding customer service and sales support to both Pro-Link and its members.
“This was one of the most enthusiastic meetings we have ever had,” says Lemieux. “Overall, our members enjoyed a very successful, lucrative year last year. We have seen many become much more professional, effective, and customer-focused jansan sales organizations, [making them] a real plus for our industry.”