ICS Magazine

Residents return home after carbon monoxide scare

October 21, 2010

Residents of Grandon Park Condominium Complex returned to their homes after a carbon monoxide incident on Thursday, Oct. 14.

“The source of the incident was due to a rug cleaning company, contracted by building maintenance, cleaning rugs on the second floor. The company placed their commercial vehicle beside an exterior door propping the door open. This allowed the carbon monoxide from their equipment off gassing to enter the building and migrate to all five stories of the complex,” according to firefighters. From Whitman&Hanson Express.com.