- THE MAGAZINE
Canton, MA – April 26, 2010 - Pro-Link has just completed its annual meeting in Ponte Vedra Beach, Florida.
This year, Paul Lemieux, President of Pro-Link, paid special honor to distributors who have been part of the Pro-Link family for as many as 25 years. These distinguished members include:
- E.A. Morse & Company, Middletown, New York
- Hunt and Company, Greensborough, North Carolina
- Penn Valley Chemical, Lansdale, Pennsylvania
- Pur-O-Zone, Lawrence, Kansas
- Ramrod Distributors, Wood Dale, Illinois
- Savoie Supply, Minneapolis, Minnesota
- Scoles Floorshine Industries, Farmingdale, New Jersey
- SouthEast LINK, Atlanta, Georgia
In addition to recognizing years of membership, Pro-Link handed out the new Brand Champion Award to Morty Banks, Banks Industries, Huntsville, Alabama. This award recognizes the distributor who demonstrated a strong commitment to and support of the Pro-Link brand.
Several other awards include:
- Distributor of the Year Award went to Tom Hill, KSS Enterprises, Kalamazoo, Michigan, who demonstrated the highest percentage of growth in purchases for all Pro-Link suppliers compared to the prior year.
- Supplier of the Year Award to Steve Lewis, Golden Star, Kansas City, Missouri. This honors the supplier with the highest percentage sales growth compared to the prior year.
- Distributor Link Award to Tom Morse, E.A. Morse & Company, Middletown, New York. This award is based on survey results received from Pro-Link suppliers and Pro-Link staff and recognizes distributors who actively support Pro-Link products and programs, are receptive to new products, and work best with Pro-Link and supplier sales representatives.
- Supplier Link Award to John Ruston of Berry Plastics, Evansville, Indiana. The Supplier Link award is based on survey results received from Pro-Link members and Pro-Link staff and recognizes suppliers who provide outstanding customer service and sales support as well as innovative products and services.
- The Pro-Link Regional Manager of the Year Award went to Toby Dietzel, who was given the award for his outstanding performance in meeting sales goals and his support to Pro-Link members.