- THE MAGAZINE
ISSA/INTERCLEAN-USA 2001's 682 exhibitors filled more than 246,850 net square feet (22,932 net square meters) of exhibit floor space with the newest products, equipment, and services available to the industry. Meanwhile, a single unified exhibition area, wide aisles, and user-friendly booth designs made navigating the floor easy.
With so many great designs to choose from, it grows more difficult each year for the independent panel of judges to choose the ISSA Booth Recognition awards. But the votes were finally cast. The winners were selected as follows:
* Best Linear Booth (300 square feet or less): Destiny Plastics, Inc. Dove Canyon, Calif.
* Best Linear Booth (400 square feet or more): Superior Manufacturing Group, Inc. Chicago, Ill.
* Best Island/Peninsula Booth (800 square feet or less): Waterbury Companies Inc., Commercial Products Division, Waterbury, Conn.
* Best Island/Peninsula Booth (1,000-1,600 square feet): Heritage Bag Co., Inc., Carrollton, Texas.
* Best Island/Peninsula Booth (1,700 square feet or more): Betco Corp., Toledo, Ohio.
At Friday morning's General Meeting, ISSA Award recipients were honored, ISSA Bylaw changes were announced, and the 2002 ISSA Board of Directors assumed its leadership role headed by 2002 ISSA President Roger E. Parrott Jr.
ISSA includes more than 4,600 member companies from 83 countries that manufacture, market, and distribute cleaning and maintenance products, equipment, chemicals, and related services to hospitals and other healthcare facilities, schools, factories, foodservice establishments, corporate complexes, commercial businesses, and the vast array of other industrial/institutional facilities worldwide.