- THE MAGAZINE
Sponsored by: Aerotech Laboratories, Inc., Zefon, and Delmhorst
In this video experts in the field will cover:
Investigating actual properties, Sampling for Mold, Red Flags, Lab Sample Preparation and Logging, Proper Sampling Procedures, Evaluation, and Remediation.
* Mold in the environment
* Health effects & symptoms of mold exposure?
* Who does mold effect?
* How does mold effect buildings?
* How does mold testing help?
* Actual remediation of a property, with personal protective equipment, and full containment.
* Moisture meters.
* Moisture and mold problem overview.
* How do you know when remediation or cleanup is finished?
* Moisture control, ventilation, and humidity, why and how.
* Mold prevention tips.
* Is Stachybotrys always toxic?
* Evaluating the real source of the problem.
* Going to an actual laboratory.
* Determine type of remediation.
Experts in this Video Include:
R. Vincent Miller, Ph.D.
Vice President of Research & Development
Aerotech Laboratories, Inc.™ (Arizona)
Dennis J. Kish
Professional Inspector Environmental
Carl E. Grimes, CIE
Professional Environmental Inspector
Publisher, Book is entitled
Starting Points for a Healthy Habitat.
Healthy Habitats® (Colorado)
Adel J. Assaf, CHI, CSP
Guardian Consulting Company Inc. (Arizona)
Ruben G. Vasquez
Remediation and General Contractors
ADT Construction Group (Nevada)
Bob Rudd, CIE
Rudd Environmental (Nevada)